Half and full-day workshops ($1,000+)
Lunch and Learns ($300+)
Keynote Presentations ($300+)
Life Coaching (Price varies)
Virtual Training (Price varies)
Workshop/Lunch & Learn details:
- Electronic PDF provided at no additional cost. Please advise all attendees to bring a copy to the workshop.
- Resilience Advantage workbooks are available for $15.00 per person (price is subject to change).
- Attendees will receive a 20% discount toward Inner Balance Trainer if desired ($159.00 value).
- Lunch is not provided in the Lunch & Learn/Workshop fees. We ask that the host please make appropriate provisions.
- We will create custom packages and try to work with most budgets.
- Travel expenses may apply.
- We offer discounts to non-profits.
- Please contact us for more information.
“Between the stimulus and the response is a space, and in that space lies your POWER.” – Victor Frankl
THIS PROGRAM WILL HELP YOU TO:
- Understand the science behind living a more resilient life.
- Exploring strategies in the 4 domains of resilience.
- Exercise self awareness.
- Calm your thoughts and create greater harmony.
- Understand the impact of your emotions.
- Discover the power of letting go.
- Discover the power of decision.
- Discover greater balance and joy.
- Anticipate and respond.
- Discover strategies that will help you in everyday life.
HeartMath Resilience Advantage
This program will teach people about the sources of their stress, as well as their pattern of responses to stress, and practical strategies for altering these responses. They are based on decades of research on Resilience as well as new and ground-breaking research in neuroscience. Participants leave the training with insights about themselves and concrete ways to buffer themselves from life and workplace stressors. They will be able to utilize these skills immediately to enhance their Resilience and increase their job performance.
HeartMath is a registered trademark of Quantum Intech, Inc. For all other HeartMath trademarks go to: www.heartmath.com/trademarks
T E S T I M O N I A L S
– Sharlee Jeter, President, Turn 2 Foundation, Inc.
“The Heart Math Resilience Training with Lori Roa was an incredibly beneficial program for myself, our team, and our Jeter’s Leaders to participate in. I think we are all aware about the seemingly countless stresses that distort our lives and affect our thinking. It can be difficult to know how to separate ourselves from those hardships. The Heart Math Resilience Training offers science based, digestible lessons that help to understand the role of stress in our lives. This, combined with easy to implement practices that instantly create a headspace where you can manage your stress and your mood in a more productive way made the program very beneficial. Doing this training with my staff and our high school leadership program participants really provided a space for us to understand each other in a more empathetic and personal way, while maintaining a positive and progressive tone. Virtually, Lori created a calm and positive environment for us to be open to learning, honest about the role of stress in our lives, and confident in moving forward with a new mindset and coping skills to lead more resilient lives. I would highly recommend the Heart Math Resilience Training to any person or group interested in exploring a more resilient life.”
– Aimee O’Neil, Owner, Pure Barre Westchase
“The Resilience Advantage Program with Lori Roa was relevant, well delivered, and received by both my clients and staff. In a time where there are so many ‘stress triggers’ the program helps you identify your triggers and manage them. I believe this program to be beneficial for anyone looking for personal or professional growth.”